GUEST

TEMPORARY DEMENTIA
MARIA FERNANDA FUENTES

waking up from the longest dream
the past 24 years i've been asleep
epifany knocked on my door
and my ride to escape is long long gone

& i dont feel i can lie to myself anymore
& i just dont care what you say or you dont say at all

feelling torn and lost inside}my head is
spinning like a corousel ride
thinking over and over again
of the things i did, all the shit in my head

CHORUS
cuz i got temporary dementia
suffering from a fatal obsession
and i dont know what else to say
when i hear this voices just screaming in my head
and no, i dont need intervention
what else but good medication
to numb my mind, my thoughts and lies
and i feel like i gotta runaway from this now

sinking in all the things i feel
and there's a chance to finnaly set them free
i agree to see whats good in life
and if i succeed i will make it by

but there are sometimes when i feel like quitting it all
and the voices in my head just tell me to do it all wrong

CHORUS

maferfuentesc.blogspot.com

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog